Monday, June 9, 2008

Why I love my iPod Touch even more!!

A week ago I tried jailbreaking my iPod using the Ziphone method and it did work. I kept getting a weird message with all sorts of numbers in it. Well, I said I wouldn't jailbreak after that but, I was so wanting more apps for my iPod. Especially if it meant I could use them without a Wi-Fi connection. After much searching on the Internet iliberty was recommended to me. It was really easy to download & install. The program was pretty simple to use too. I will list the link later at the end of this post.

I've found some really great apps that I just love. I found a bejeweled type game. Its callef Gemlogic and you can post your score online. Which I like cause others post their scores too and you can kind of make it a competion to get a better score.

There is an app for twitter which I like even more than www.twitter.com site itself. It has the twitters of fellow twitterans. A message area where I get all my direct messages from other twitterans and replys from my twitters . Then another icon to check everyones twitter I'm a twitter addict so if you are to maybe this is the app for you.

izoo is another jeweled type game but instead of jewels is zoo animals.

TuneWiki is a karoke type app that shows lyrics as a song is playing on your iPod. I'm not sure if there us a way to hook up your iPod to tv but if you could this would be great for parties & family get togethers.

Puzzlemanic is various puzzles I've not played it much.

MobileScrobble is an app that's similar to last.fm I love it!! I love music anyway. All you do is type in a music artist you like and it plays music from that artist as well as similar artists.

Sychstep not sure how it works haven't been able to get it to work yet. I believe it plays music while you walk as you walk faster It plays faster music.

Mobile2Do add things to do list I believe it has an alarm to remind you.

iSolitaire is a Klondike solitaire game I've not played Klondike solitaire much I like vertical solitaire better.

RagingThunder is a racecar game. I tried playing this morning. You move the car by moving your iPod. For me it was hard to play.

LiveJournal 0.2.0 is an app to type out posts for your live journal. I added it then deleted it I was gonna add it back but, I can't find it in the installer.

Sudoku is an numbers puzzle game its another one if my favorite games.

FiveDice is a Yahtzee type game not ever played yahtzee before.

I have a few web apps such as myspace,facebook,bejeweled,jivetalk ( which is a instant messenger service that combines all of the major instant
Messengers)

ipoint calculator which calculates how many points foods are. I wished there was an app for food journaling. Without having to pay.
TextonPhone which is an ebook app where you can add ebooks and read them. You tap your iPod screen to change the ebooks page.

Gumball Bingo if you like bingo you'll love this game.

Sent from my iPod

0 Comment Luv: