Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I finally got my 30 day shred DVD in the mail last friday. I Haven't done any of the shred yet but plan on doing a workout when the toddler takes a nap. Sunday i got on the treadmill with a book and before I knew it I had walked 30 minutes. I was only walking at a 2.0 but i have to say it was good despite my hip has been giving me problems for almost 2 months now. I'm not sure what's going on with my hip but I wished it would stop hurting me. I fell off a step at my husbands Aunts & Uncles I think it was back in January. I guess for almost a month I hobbled around then I got to feeling better and got my treadmill and started to do the couch to 5k. I don't know maybe its all this weight and its finally taking a toll. I've gained weight in the last little while 5 pounds to be exact and i'm trying to get back on track. I weighed this mornin at 265.4 which is a .6 loss but i will take it.
ITS MINE! For the first time leah fell asleep on the couch while watching tv. Thought i'd share this

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

1 Comment Luv:

ani pesto said...

I look forward to hearing how the shred goes - I've been curious to buy it myself.