Sunday, March 7, 2010

I ♥ Nike+

I just love my Nike+ It helps me to see where I'm at while I'm walking. It helps me see where I'm improving at. If I see if I'm slacking off I can start walking faster, or if I'm really feeling it that day I can even run. I can't say enough good stuff about it. I joined the YMCA in the town over from ours, cause I thought I would be obtaining a job there. But I'm not so sure that I will be
I really wished we had the room somewhere to set up my treadmill. Ugh!!! I hate that I'm having to pay to use a treadmill. Cause that is mostly what I use. Especially when I own a new treadmill that's not even been used a handful of times. I will think of something, maybe I can find some room in this house to put it. I hate having to live with family and not having room for my own stuff. It is sooooo frustrating. I'm hoping that this evening my husband and I can take our daughter to the playground this evening. The weather is suppose to be really nice today and I'd love to take her out so we can all enjoy the weather and perhaps I can get a walk in too! I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

0 Comment Luv: