Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sephora,EDM & Coastal Scents Haul

I've been shopping on and off all day...I'm so excited!! I've got alot of things thats coming in the mail. Here is a list of some things I got

Sephora
1. Hope in a Jar
2. Purity made simple
3. My free gift which is a makeup box with lots of samples

New scrubs for work so now I have enough to do me all week
I got some christmas prints and some new iguana med scrubs.

I also ordered some make-up from coastal scents from EDM ( Everyday Minerals) which is mineral make-up. I order 3 foundations 3 blushes,3 concealers,2 brushes- a flat top and the long handled kabuki. I'm really excited to try this mineral make-up. I've wanted to try mineral makeup for a long time plus its so much better on your skin.

From Coastal Scents I got the pink brush set which is so cute!! I also got a 22 neutrel eyeshadow palette which is most of the colors I use on a daily basis. So I got alot of stuff and I will take pictures when I receive it. It was so much fun shopping for me! I love shopping

2 Comment Luv:

Amy S. said...

Definitely jealous, I wish I could afford to shop all day long, alas, every once in a while will have to suffice.

Kari@Onederland said...

I LOVE EDM! I started using it a couple months ago when I made the switch from the liquid foundation. It isn't cakey, gives good coverage, and it has definately improved the condition of my skin!