Saturday, August 29, 2009

MAC Make-Up

Okay so, I've always been a girly girl! I can remember being 3-4 years old and my big sisters putting make-up on me! Was always told I had a pretty face, even as a child. I have issues with that, and some of you may not agree but, I love being a girl. I love dressing up in awesome clothes, getting my hair did umm yes did! lol and putting make-up on I love the whole package!!!! I love MAC Make-Up but, have YET to try it out! Always thought it was just for the pros. So about 8-9 months ago I stumbled on tons of Youtube tutorials and I fell in love with it. So, no haven't tried it out but, planning on it soon!!!!! I love metallic/shimmery colors in brown/neutrel colors especially on my eyes. So there are a few giveways currently That I wanna let you ladies know about so plezzze check em out!!!


hmm can't find the other giveaway but if I find it I will def post it!

SweetShuGaHon's MAC Giveaway

0 Comment Luv: