Thursday, December 15, 2011

Gossip Girl Reading Challenge

You Know you Love me-- XOXO, Gossip Girl
I love the show Gossip Girl, I got hooked about two years ago. But never got to watch when it was on so I usually just watch it on The CW's Website, well about 4 months ago they came out with an app that has all of The CW's tv shows, full episodes!! YEAH baby!! lol So I'll clean and watch it at the same time now. hehe. I'm such an addict of this show, and it makes me miss New York City soooo badly sometimes. So I've decided to do this challenge and see how much different it really is. I've heard That Chance Crawford's character in the show is really different from what it is in the book. I've read in spoilers that he was more of a druggie and pothead. So he is much more than that. I think with the show the writers can have a chance to really make the characters grow as they have with him. My favorite Character by far is Chuck Bass I £££ him! I think his character has really changed from what it was as a spoiled rich kid, although he still has his moments. He reminds me of Today's Generation of Clark Gable, perhaps I'm wrong but he could be my Clark Gable any day. He just seems dark and debonair like Clark Gable was in his time. I'm such a Clark Gable fan too ahhh how dreamy. okay enough about that, here's the details on the book challenge and if your reading I hope You'll join in.

1. Gossip Girl
2. You Know You Love Me
3. All I Want Is Everything
4. Because I'm Worth It
5. I Like It Like That
6. You're the One That I Want
7. Nobody Does It Better
8. Nothing Can Keep Us Together
9. Only In Your Dreams
10. Would I Lie to You?
11. Don't You Forget About Me
12. It Had To Be You

13. I Will Always Love You (prequel)

Rules:


  • Challenge will run January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012. Participants can join at any time throughout the challenge.
  • Create an intro post, linking back to this post.
  • Sign up using the Linky below. Make sure to add your post about this challenge, not your blog home page.
  • All forms of books acceptable (audiobooks, eBooks, etc.), rereads are allowed and these books and be used for other challenges.
  • You don't need a blog to participate. Just ignore the Linky and sign up in the comments. Leave any thoughts about the books on the challenge's review linky post.
  • Reviews, while always appreciated, are not mandatory.

0 Comment Luv: