Tuesday, March 24, 2009

HYC,BLBE & 4th of July Challenge

Sadly I have to be honest here. I've not lost any weight in weeks. In fact I've gained. I'm very sad about it and I know in order to loose I need to do something about it!!! I've been eating alot of Starchy Foods and I'm trying to do something about it but,sometimes Its hard to put one foot in front of the other. I've been so tired lately that I don't even feel like working out with my little girl is taking her nap. I usually take a nap with her!! I've been wanting to workout don't get me wrong but,I'm just so tired I'd rather just sleep. I honestly Hope that I will get this all figured out and try and feel better and I know I need to go to the doctor. I'm going to make an appointment seriously I am. I'm going to try and remember to do so after I get this post finished. I know that my main reason for being tired is not moving around more. I know that once I do I will begin loosing weight again.

On a Good Note I've been inspired by Kath Eats Real Food. I love her oatmeal creations and I'm planning on trying some. I bought some Blue Diamond Almond Breeze ~FINALLY. I've heard great things about it and I can't wait to try it out in the morning in my oatmeal. I also got me A Luna and Cliff Bar to crumble up in it as well as some organic Flavored Granola. I Gave it a taste earlier and it would be supper yummy in yogurt.
I also got me some Green & Red Bell Peppers,Banannas,flat out bread and some other pretty healthy stuff. I'm Trying to do better in the Weight Loss Front I'd Love to be at my pre-pregnancy weight by summers end thats only 30 lbs and really doable. I finally got me a washer its used and as soon as I can get the money to buy new one I will but,defiantely worth what I'm paying for it. This next week I plan on doing at least 30 mins on the treadmill 3 times a week. Eat healthy meals and try to do at least 1 DVD of The Firm. Its doable and hopefully I can meet this goal.

7 Comment Luv:

Twix said...

It's a lifelong process don't get to discouraged. You will get there! I love peppers. :D Making a pepper meatloaf tonight and currently it's in the crockpot. The smells are making me drool...haha! Keep making healthy changes!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Get back on that horse! I know you can do it. If you are looking for something that's easy to use and highly effective, I recommend getting the Flat Belly Diet book. It gives you a very specific shopping list for the first 4 days and then lots of really tasty, filling foods for the rest of the month. Sending hugs.
Path to Health

ani pesto said...

Hang in there. You can totally do this. Sounds like you've got some great food ideas there, I just love oatmeal!

Krissy said...

Good luck on meeting your goals this week. Sometimes it's hard to stick to it, but you can do it.

Karen said...

Don't let yourself give up on you! We're here for you if you need support. Keep trying to take steps forward, it'll get easier.

Kari@Onederland said...

It's a journey not a race. Just keep pushing on. And I think that once you push yourself to get moving you will hopefully find a little more energy and you'll eventually crave that movement because it makes your body feel so good!
I LOVE Kath Eats Real Food. I make my oatmeal cooked like she does with the banana every morning. It was the only way I could give up puttig sugar on my oatmeal. I LOVE IT! Just be careful with the luna, clif, lara bars etc. They can be loaded with sugars, etc. that give you a high and then come crashing down. Moderation is key with those!
You can do this, just take it one day at a time!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a doable plan :)Try joesgoals.com, maybe that will help you to stick with your plan better.