Tuesday, February 16, 2010

cloudy with a chance of meatballs

I bought this movie the other day for Leah hoping that she would like it. She didn’t seem to care for it. I had heard if you liked the movie “UP” you would like this. It was an okay movie, but leah quickly lost interest. It about a guy who seems to want to make a difference in the world but just wants his father’s approval. Things get out of hand and needs help from the whole town to save the world.





Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs


Released: 2009


Go to IMDb page
Information © IMDb.com


Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Bill Hader, James Caan, Bruce Campbell, Bobb'e J. Thompson, Neil Patrick Harris, Lauren Graham,




1 Comment Luv:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, thank you so much for signing up for my swap! I need a couple things from you- before I email partners will you please email (bloggeremma@gmail.com) me your neice's flip flop size and what state the package will be shipped to? Thanks! Emma