Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hubby's Visit to Disability Doctor

My husband went for his appointment to see A Disability Social Security Doctor today. It was to help to determine if he will be able to get on his disability. I could kick my husbands butt!! He told that doctor that his former employer was paying his insurance to see if he could go back to work for him. He said I think you'll be able to return to work with a little Therapy. He had him to squat,bend him knee and to completely lay down with his leg all the way down. I really feel it may have ruined his chances on getting on disability. Which only means he will be able to go back to work. Which I kinda dread for him to do cause I hate him driving all that way around Sligo Bridge and working 60+ hours a week. I just rather see that he is safe here at home. I guess will take it one day at a time.

0 Comment Luv: