Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Reality of Hamburgers

The Reality of Hamburgers

Yesterday I believe I done fairly well on Weight Watchers for the first time in 2 years. My husband wanted a hamburger so, I ate one too. Usually, I eat 2 burgers but, if I'm gonna loose weight I know I'm going to have to cut back. I was reading the nutrition info on the box and it had like 380 calories & 28g of fat. Omg. I can't believe I have been putting stuff like that in my body. This isn't counting the toppings. I believe I'm gonna try to start going to Weight Watchers Meetings but, hopefully I can find something close by. I might also try and do weight watchers on the go. I think I'll have to buy a palm pilot for it. I might could find one online really cheap. I've been coming into work at 9 am and I can stay late to work extra hours. This morning I came in and Mrs. Andersons best friend & her nephew was here. So, I thought while she was visiting with friends & family I would clean really good. It seems I was busy for 2 hours straight. So maybe
since I was so busy maybe it will make up for not walking this morning. I'm wanting to get up early to go walking before I come into work.

Todays Food journal

Hamburger--9points
Bun--2points
Lettuce--0 points
Tomatoe--1point
WW Cheese--1points
Dt. Dr. Pepper 0points
100 cal. Carrot cake--1point
Bananna --2 points

I have 19 points left for the day for me to eat. I am work and I have a kiwi & orange left to eat before I go home.


Sent from my iPod

0 Comment Luv: