Thursday, July 24, 2008

I joined in...

so if anyone ever reads my blog you know that I've been doing weight Watchers on my own for the last month and as of today Ive lost a total of 10 pounds. Which of course I'm really excited about. My highest weight was 280 and I always told myself that if I ever got to 300 that I'd have to curl up and die. Well Im at the weight I was when I was 9 months pregnant with my 2 year daughter. Anyways when I told my husband I was going to a meeting he didn't seem thrilled. Like it's a waste of time. I was just gonna join to get the new info you get at a week one meeting. But after my meeting I felt like if I'm gonna do this I need some accountabilty and the only weigh I can do that is go to meetings. Plus I'd love to aim to get that keychain with the charms. It's something I have to work towards. It's not something I can just order online or go to the store and buy. It's something you have to earn. To earn it you have to actually WORK for it!!!

0 Comment Luv: