Monday, October 27, 2008

Down 3lbs and a NS Victory!

I've been weighing 269 and wearing size 26/28W jeans and Yesterday I weighed myself and I weighed in at 266 so thats a -3lb loss. So excited. I went Shopping this week for a new outfit. We are planning on getting our pictures done in a few weeks. I wanted to get all of us something new to wear for a pictures cause God knows I could use more clothes...lol. I had my neice,Beth go with me cause I think she has a great sense of style. She helped me pick something really great and I got my really size and they where too BIG! So excited So I got the next smallest size a 22W and thought I wouldn't be able to wear it and it fit perfectly. I'm so excited about it!!! I'm going to start counting Calories I believe. I think I'm going to start out with 2500 Calories a Day and see how I do and go from there. I also want to start eating organically. I know I can grow my own fruits & Veggies but,this year is pretty much gone to grow anything. So,I thought I would start growing my own stuff this coming year and I can save on Fruits and Veggies in the long run that way. I'm going to start cutting out more processed foods too. I was going to find some organic yogurt but my local walmart didn't have much just something from Stoneyfarms and it was plain yogurt. blah!
I Bought me a brita water filter this past week. I still can taste the chlorine in the water though so the water here must be pretty bad. Yuck! But at work its not as bad? not sure why? its only a few miles down the road. So,I can save money that way too. I'm also going to start having a cup of Green or White Tea everyday. I think there are huge health benefits to drinking Green or White Tea. I thought Maybe i could research the benefits of it and blog about it later.
I really need to start working out but,I have no motivation lately. I know what I need to do to loose this weight why don't I do it??

2 Comment Luv:

Michelle said...

Congratulations on the loss and NSV. Great job!!

heathermarie said...

congrats on both victories..sometimes the nsv's are much more exciting!!