Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sprained my ankle....again

I was leaving work yesterday and I was putting some trash in the back of the jeep that needed to be taken off I came around the jeep to get ready to leave when my foot fell in a small hole and it caused me to turn my ankle over and fall. I've repeatedly fell for the last 5-6 years and every time I mess the same ankle up. It irritates me cause I was going to try and get serious about my walking again. It's gonna take at least a week or two before it's any better. I was debating on even coming into work at all today but I figured I would probably have noone else to fill in for me. So I'm bearing with the pain. I might ice while I'm not doing anything here at work. I soaked in warm water last night and added some Epsom salt. It helped for awhile but it's just gonna take awhile to heal. Luckily the lady I care for well, her step-daughter is coming in to take care of her for the weekend. So I'll have the weekend off!!! Yah!! So maybe I can get some rest and it'll heal up.

1 Comment Luv:

Amy S. said...

Good luck, hope it gets to feeling better. We have a brita at home and really like it. Plus it really saves on the cost because we would drink so much bottled water. And I guess I could be considered kind of a tree hugger, but each bottle takes over 1,000 years in the landfill to break down, so I started looking at how much trash I was accumulating and started to really cut back. The brita was only $20 and has been great. We tried a cheap brand first, wouldn't recommend it!