Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HYC Check in

I wanted to check in real quick. I usually forget all about check in to the Healthy You Challenge and I'm usually late. So I wanted to make it a point to do so today. I really want to get back on schedule. I've been so down in the dumps lately. I'm trying to bring myself out of it though. My workouts seem to help. Last night my husband said I was crying in my sleep last night. Dunno don't remember it. 

Anyways, I got my husband to bring in my treadmill over a week ago. I think its the best thing he could had done for me. I'm trying to get everything done especially my homework before he comes home and I'm taking at LEAST 30 minutes a day to MYSELF! I've been walking a mile in about 20 minutes give or take how I'm feeling that day. I noticed I weighed less back in May than I do now, but I haven't weighed in over 2 weeks and I'm about 6lbs less so not really sure where to begin. I've gain some weight in the last couple months. So, I'm working to get that weight of now. ugh :(( But, I'm walking everyday and I can see the improvements. 
here are my goals for the week:

Drink at least 64 oz. of water a day
a daily multivitamin
30 mins of exercises everyday
more fruits and veggies

2 Comment Luv:

Diana Swallow said...

Don't ever give up! Just keep working towards your goals and make it a priority. I have to agree with your comment about exercise. It always always improves my mood.

Kat said...

Great goals! I always feel better after exercise too. Thank you for your sweet note on my blog.