Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Fitness DVD Library

First off, I've decided to get real with myself. My brother in law
took this picture with his blackberry curve when they where over this
past Sunday. So yes this is a recent picture. Taken, September 20,
2009. It's a sad reality but I'm the biggest I've EVER been!!!! FYI
I'm the chicka in the white shirt. Ugh it's really depressing. The
last several years I've not been happy with myself. I'm trying to
change some days are better than others. Last night I tuned into watch
HOUSE which I found to be boring. I guess I should of tuned into
Gossip Girl. Anyways, I took a walk o. The treadmill. This morning I
did Jillian Michael's Backside which I didn't do all of because I
didn't have the step or a box. I also didn't do the exercises with
the resistance band. I'm sorry but this chicka had no resistance
bands :(( planning on walking on the treadmill while watching some NCIS.
I received "Are you ready? " by Bob Harper in the mail today. I've not
read much of it, but he said in it: "we have to treat our bodies as
sacred vessels, something to honor, cherish, and respect. When we
treat our bodies with love and care, everything in our life becomes
much, much more attainable. And when we don't, illness and
dissatisfaction will be ours." I think this is so true!!!! When we are
over weight I am not the first to say it, but you are sooo dragged
down and worn out, in addition to being tired 24/7. My brother in law
died a month ago with cancer two years before that his wife died with
the same kind of cancer. Is this a coinsidence? I really don't think
it is. They both where 350-400 lbs. They where pretty young, in which
I really fe they went before their time. I agree with Bob on this
really strongly. It's saddens me that our family has we t through this
but I don't want to do the same thing and die and lave the peole I
care most for in this life. Okay so here is my fitness library
collection so far:
Jillian Michaels Dvd's
Backside
30 day shred
Biggest Loser
Biggest Loser Workout
Biggest Loser Workout 2
The Biggest Loser Bootcamp
The Biggest Loser Cardio Max
The Biggest Loser Power Sculpt
Others:
One on One with Jackie Warner
Prevention's 3•2•1 workout
So yeah I have a pretty good collection started. I think I have one or
two more In The Biggest Loser collection and several of Jillian's
workout DVD's. So if there are any that you would recommend or think
I've just gotta try please don't hesitate to comment 
below!

1 Comment Luv:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys

Are there any Blu-Ray/dvd

combination players?
I know there are dvd/vcr players. Are there any players which will perform both of those dvds as well as blu-rays that I can get rather than acquiring a pair of independent players?

Many thanks !