Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More Blogs within Blogs

Hey everyone. Today my Internet & Cable is SUPPOSE to be hooked up at the new place. We didn't stay at the new place again last night. It was just too cold to stay there and NOW our Gas HEating Unit isn't working right and it was just too cold to even stay there. Hopefully it gets straightened out soon. Ugh kinda makes me mad!! Anyhoo,I have been sitting around trying to think of better ways to organize the blog with my recipes,family stuff,reviews,giveaways,etc. So I made other blogs for that TOPIC so click on the above links and get more. Not much is here Yet But,there will be soon. I hope you all like what I've done and maybe I can get more on these other blogs soon.

2 Comment Luv:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to stop by to tell you first THANK YOU for following my Writings of a WAHM blog and to tell you that I have moved to a new location, my old blog will be deleted later today and I would love for you to follow along with my new and improved blog at http://writingsofawahm.blogspot.com/

Hugs,
@brandyellen

Anonymous said...

Hi There I'd like to congratulate you for such a great quality forum!
Just thought this is a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/disney-cars-party-supplies.html]disney cars Party Supplies[/url].