Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pay It Forward!




Jenn From Just Jenn is doing this cute little Pay It Forward and I think its a Good Idea! Something that you can do for 3 random people through out the year so,I would like to do the same! Here are they details:

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise!


There's a small catch though....Post this same thing on your
blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me
you're in. Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the
gift. *Don't forget to post this on your blog first,
then come back and leave a comment on this post!*



Ready....Set....Go!!!

3 Comment Luv:

Anonymous said...

I'm in! I've posted this on my blog. Neat idea!!

Anonymous said...

Just did it, great idea!!

IE Mommy Blogger said...

This is such a cute idea. I will have to add it to my blog :)