Friday, May 15, 2009

Grey's Anatomy Finale

Grey's Anatomy Finale was AWESOME! I really hope that TR Knight & Katherine Heigl don't leave the show. They are two of my favorites on the show. But,I've read on blogs that TR isn't happy with his role anymore ever since the Isiiah Washington incident. I think this was one of TR's greatest performances in the show. I truly think that the writers strike really put a damper on alot of the various characters storylines so much they had to squeeze alot of stuff in and I really think in the end they will regret leaving. But,I was talking to my husband after the show and I really think there won't be much more of Grey's. Because if you look at alot of the really sucessful shows they are really lucky to be around past 6-7 seasons. I just think alot of these actors are really different some may even get the big head or greedy and they rather find more important things to do. I love Grey's don't get me wrong and I hope it sticks around but,Its loosing its actors like left and right and its actors that I miss. I like the original actors of Grey's I like some of the new ones too but,I guess I just hate change

----------------
Now playing: The Arrogant Sons of Bitches - RADIO SINGLE.
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Now playing: Merve Erabay - Hopeful ( Erşan Develier is Singing )
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Now playing: Merve Erabay - Hopeful ( Erşan Develier is Singing )
via FoxyTunes

0 Comment Luv: