Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HYC check-In

I've been pretty busy for the last week with trying to return back to school in fall. Lots of studying going on and cramming for a Placement Test & My Net Test that I have to pass by June 30th in order to go into the major of my choice which will be in the Medical Feild. ah ya ya!!! Not studied for a test in close to 11 years but that isn't what I will talk about today I will save that for another day.

I lost 1lb this week which I'm proud of cause for me it takes alot for me to even loose 1 lb. I guess having something to do such as all this studying Its help me not to go to food when I'm bored. I'm wanting to start trying to walk this week. I am planning on finally getting me one of those sensor bands since I don't have the Nike+ shoes so I can workout to my Nike+ and it be more accurate. They should really look into making treadmill that is Nike+ where you don't even need all the iPod Equipment for it to work. Hey I'd defiantely buy that!! lol
My eating has been okay! There is room for improvement but,I'm getting there. As for workouts nadda. My hip is still hurting some days are worse than others. Almost like its been popped out of place. Perhaps when I had that fall back in January? I'm going to try and walk at least 3 days a week for 30 minutes and see if walking will help relieve the pain. Maybe I just need to get some weight off my hips.
My neice,Beth always Compliments me if it looks like I've lost weight. She's Pregnant and hates it that I'm loosing and she is gaining. It feels good that other people notice. What a confidence booster.

2 Comment Luv:

Karen said...

Congrats on the loss this week! You know, I JUST found my nike ipod sensor after missing it for like 2 months! I put it somewhere "safe" and couldn't remember where that was!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Way to go on the loss! Definitely build up slowly with the walking to make sure you don't hurt your hip. And it might be a good idea to get it checked out by the doctor if you can.
Path to Health