Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tipping the Scales

well I weighed myself last nite and it was really depressing. i tipped the scales at 275 lbs. I'm so ashamed of myself that i've gotten this big. I think maybe i should just do a small stravation diet just starve during the day and eat just dinner but,I don't want to start old habits. I think to myself maybe I could do weight watchers but,we are on a budget and its kinda hard to eat like that because if its low on points it seems you have to put alot of ingredients in their recipes well,at least the ones I've seen. Well,I also have thought of doing Herbalife again. I lost Alot of weight doing that program about 5 years ago. I got married and laziness came following behind. I had a baby and the pregnancy was difficult and the doc didn't want me doing much so,I gained alot of weight so,then I after i had Leah I got really depressed and there are still times I am and I'm at home all the time and either I'm too exhausted to workout or rather just sit and relax. I can't wait till it starts warming up. I want to go walking at least 3-4 times a week. I thought I would get leah in the stroller and go out walking.... Here is a recent picture I'm not proud of...Photobucket

0 Comment Luv: