Friday, February 15, 2008

Reviews

In the Next Few Days I will have some Reviews up here so keep checking back. I’ve got a few Movie Reviews as well as a Few Product reviews coming. Not sure when I can get them all so please keep looking. The demands of being a mother can be overwhelming so not sure when I can get to all these reviews.

Changeling ★★★★★ ( 5 out of 5 Stars)

I give it a 5 Star rating. It Is about a Mother who is in Search for Her missing son. The police find a boy who they thought was her son and she is certain he isn’t. She has that motherly instinct and just knows without a doubt the boy isn’t hers. The LAPD have her commited and thinks she is just nuts. She is determined to find out where her son is and never wavers in what she feels is true. I really enjoyed this movie it was very moving. I’ve seen reviews that this wasn’t one of Angelina Jolie better movies and I have to Disagree. I think this is one of her Best Movies Yet. I don’t know maybe its because I’m a mother and it was very thought provoking. I watched this on My 32″ LCD Screen TV through a movie site that I often visit. My husband Got me a 25FT VGA cord as a Christmas present and now I can plug it into my Computer. Its great for watching TV or movies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Started reading on my book again last night and couldn’t put it down. I stayed up till 2 am reading! I’m finding that love again for reading!!

Finding Noel by Richard Paul Evans a Great book. His Christmas books should be on everyones shelves to make a tradition of them every year.

December 21,2008–Didn’t go to church again this morning….yeah I know Shame on me!!! PLanning on watching with Hubby today and reading my book!! Hopefully I can be done with this book around Christmas time seeing how it IS a Christmas Themed book. I don’t read much anymore? What’s Happened to me? Now that I’m not working maybe I can catch up on my reading.

0 Comment Luv: