Friday, August 29, 2008

My Grandparents


Here is a picture of my Grandparents. Pa and Granny Prater. I miss them. My grandfather was in his 80s and still working when he died. He was on his way home from work and had a vehicle accident in his truck. He was a worker!!! He worked in construction. My grandfather was a very giving person and my granny like to keep what was close to her even closer!! Granny and I didn't always see I to eye but,I am thankful we got closer before she died. I never went to Pa's Funeral cause I was young and had a major fear of funeral homes. I got to go to granny's wake but,never got to go to her funeral because of having to have reconstructive surgery on my arm. I can remember of coming into their house and smelling turnip greens cooking. I can never forget the smell. I also remember sitting on the couch and watching Professional Wrestling with Pa. They are missed and I hope they know that.

0 Comment Luv: