Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Random thoughts

Random thoughts

I went online over the weekend and ordered the Nike+iPod. I'm hoping I receive the whole iPod and Nike+ system before next Monday so I can start the whole week off fresh. I really can't wait to use the Nike+ system so I can see & hear how I'm doing. I've heard that it tells you if it's your fastest mile yet. I know there are all sorts of graphs on the site too. I'm just so excited about using it.
I started doing the "Couch To 5K" Monday and I didn't have alot of time but, I done what I could. I done the 5 minute warm up walk and then done 1 round of the walking/running interval and I was so out of breath. I had to stop to catch my breath. I never realized how outta shape I am in. For every workout I don't do completely I want to do it over till I actually finish it. I didn't workout this morning I reset the alarm and just got up with enough time to get ready for work.
I joined the "tweight loss challenge" this week. Everyone is organized on teams and everyone is on twitter to help motivate each other. So excited about having a group if people that is having the same struggles.

Sent from my iPod Touch

1 Comment Luv:

Anonymous said...

have you seen this? it might help/answer your question!

http://mizfitonline.com/2008/08/04/monday-facetime-19/