Thursday, January 8, 2009

Biggest Loser Blog Edition

I joined The Biggest Loser Blog Edition just in time for the new Season Of Biggest Losers. Last Time I was just a few hours short on the cut off and sadly I didn't get to join. I'm really hoping this is the motivation that I need to get this weight off. I really need to get some weight off and get healthy again. My husband is always saying how much he adores me and loves me for me but,just how can you love anyone if you don't love yourself. I'm very unhappy with myself right now and I think alot of it has to do with me being around 265 lbs. Not sure if any of you watch Oprah and I've heard alot of Bloggers talk about her saying why did she let herself get away??? I know she has tons of money and has all the resources at her fingertips. But,in reality she is no different than the rest of us when it come to loosing weight. We let life overcome us and let things get in the way of so much. Why do we let little things like our Weight get the best of us? Its easy for anyone to say "if I just can get this weight off me then I will never go back to that lifestyle again" I for one done this several times and vowed I'd never be the Fat woman that people look down on in Public as something to frown upon but,whose Fault is it? I guess its mine and I hate to give excuses about why I've let myself go so I won't but I do know that I can still pick up the pieces and move forward.

Being a Stay at Home Mother I don't have the $$MONEY$$ to be able to go to an awesome Gym but,I do have a few resources to still be able to workout in the comfort of my own home.
DVDs,treadmill,Wii

I'm thinking of Buying me a New Treadmill soon and maybe I can get some serious walking and maybe even running done. My husband has promised to get me a New Wii-Fit by the end of January if we can find one. Most of the stores have been sold out.

My Goal is to loose 10% by the end of the Challenge thats 26.4 lbs so that would make me at 237.6 not exactly where I want to be but hey we got to start somewhere,right?

I've not really got a Diet but,I do have alot Of Weight Watcher Recipes so Take a Gander at my recipes if you are interested.

11 Comment Luv:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I am also on Team Lynn and so thought I would say hi. Don't get too down on yourself. You have really taken the first step in joining. We are going to loose tons of weight and kick the other teams butts.
Pam

Jen said...

Welcome to the team!!!
It is not easy to change our lives, but I know that as we lean on each other we can find the strength.
I am also a stay at home mom, so I know about the challenges that you face.
I hope you are able to get the Wii Fit - I love mine.
GO TEAM LYNN!

Danee said...

Just stopped by to say "Hi" and glad you're on Team Lynn. We can do it! Go Lynn's Losers!

Tammy said...

Love the term Lynn's Losers!

And really don't beat yourself up about your starting point. Just think that every pound lost is one less than you were before. And being a SAHM myself I totally understand the not being able to go to a gym.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! :) I agree re: Oprah. She proves that you have can trainers, chefs, the latest workout machines, money galore, but if you don't have "it" within you, all of that stuff is just ... stuff!

Just take things one baby step at a time!

amandalynn636 said...

I think we may be the same person married to the same man;) We will do this!! Go Team Lynn!!

Tammy said...

We all have to start somewhere and today, you're starting here! The number on the scale isn't one you like and I don't blame you. The most important thing is that you're not giving up!

There is a crazy amount information available about how to work out at home with everyday house goods. It would be something that could help you reach your goal!

No excuses this time. We are here for you to get this done!

Go Team Lynn!

Ms. Gigglepuss said...

I always thought if I just had the money to have personal chefs and trainers, I'd never have to worry about gaining weight again. Oprah proved me wrong! You really do need to work on the inside issues in order to control the outside.

Not everybody needs a gym to get results. I think your items at home will definitely help. I have some favorite DVDs that really work for me...30 Day Shred is one of them.

Work hard and I bet you can achieve that 10% goal!

Mel said...

Welcome to our team. I know that we can kick some butt together. I like your goal of 10% because it is reasonable. So often we set ourselves up for failure by setting unrealistic goals. Good luck this week and I can't wait to come back and congratulate you soon!!

Anonymous said...

go team lynn!

Becky said...

Go team Lynn!