Tuesday, May 19, 2009

HYC Check In

I've lost 1.2 lbs this week. Yah me! been super busy with studying for my placement test that I've got to take tomorrow at 10 am. Trying to decide what school I'm planning on attending its been so nerve racking. I have been trying to get back into my walking routine and Its already made me feel better. I don't know about any of you but,Its so freeing when I can just go out by myself and go for a long walk. I won a 3 month ( i believe its 3 months but I could be wrong) membership to go to Weight Watcher Meetings and I'm thinking of going to my local Ymca where they have the closest meeting in my area. Was going to do it online but,I really could use moral support of group meetings. I can't wait till get the info through the mail so I can get started. I'm sorry to end this so short but on a good note I lost weight this week. My 2 yea old is throwing a tantrum and I need to go deal with her!

Oh yeah I after having my treadmill for almost 4 months I finally realized that it has a place where I can change the display and it shows how many miles I walked/Ran which is a great way to track my info. I like to keep track of how many miles I walk. I use to be able to run a mile in about 10 minutes when I was in high school. I'd be lucky if I could run it in 20. Maybe that's a goal I can work towards.

2 Comment Luv:

ani pesto said...

You you indeed :-)
and congrats on your WW win.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Great job on the loss! Keep making healthy choices.
Path to Health