Tuesday, September 8, 2009

How many times do I have to say it!!!

I've been really depressed again this past week! How does one over come depression without being able to go to a doctor? I've not worked out in the past week, but once! I've been going through a lot of emotional things that mostly has to do with my marriage. Men can be jerks sometimes, and even considerate of a woman's feelings. I Have been watching a ton of YouTube video tutorials of make-up. If you have read my blog for some time you know I love the girly things in life! I've been watching a lot of Kandee the make artist videos. She is such a beautiful person. I don't just mean looks, but she seems to be a beautiful person on the inside too! She has one of those warm and bubbly personalities that is hard to not like her. So check her videos out especially her story  video.
I'm going to try and do better this week and workout. I'm planning on having homework finished by the time my husband comes in from work so he can tend to our daughter so I can get some me time to workout.
This next week I am planning on walking at least 3-4 days a week, and try to maybe do some pilates. I love pilates, may try and find a video on it.Hope everyone had a safe and happy labor day!

1 Comment Luv:

Krissy said...

I watch Kandee's videos too. She's even inspired me to get up a few minutes earlier every morning to actually put makeup on!