Friday, October 22, 2010

All About Mary Beth in 30 Days!

So I visited Mel at  Heart's Content of a Mama Today and saw a blog meme and tried to find the person who began it. Maybe I'm just overlooking it somehow. But thought I'd join in on the fun. I haven't been blogging much lately but trying to my hardest to get back into it. Since starting back to school last year, and now that I'm pregnant I've just not found the desire to write. I often feel that no one care's about my boring life. I think I started to feel this way cause, about 6 months or so ago I did I blog giveaway and nobody entered! So I've felt sad since then...lol I know I know you don't want to hear a pity party! There are 2 meme's I'd love to start doing. I'm not sure how it will work out cause in just under 4 weeks and possibly less I'm having my C-Section to have my little boy! So I might just have to pick up after I get home from the hospital. I just figured doing these 2 meme's would give me something to do.

The first is a 30 day meme, I downloaded 365 Project Pro onto my iPod Touch the other day. It gives you a calendar, in which each day you take a photo and post it everyday. Maybe it is lame, and I'm sure I lead a boring life as a stay at home mommy but I love taking pictures anyways. You can see my photo's here



First- Photo Meme
Day 01 – A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Day 02 – A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
Day 03 – A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 – A picture of your night.
Day 05 – A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 06 – A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07 – A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 – A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 – A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 – A picture of the person you do the most fucked up things with.
Day 11 – A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 – A picture of something you love.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 – A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 – A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 – A picture of yourself and a new friend you met this year.
Day 17 – A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 – A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 – A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 – A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel.
Day 21 – A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 – A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 – A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 – A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 – A picture of your day.
Day 26 – A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 – A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 – A picture of something you’re afraid of.
Day 29 – A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 – A picture of someone you miss 




And Second- All about ME meme (because let’s face it. It’s always about me)
Day 1 – your favorite song
Day 2 – your favorite movie
Day 3 – your favorite television program
Day 4 – your favorite book
Day 5 – your favorite quote
Day 6 – 20 of my favorite things
Day 7 – a photo that makes you happy
Day 8 – a photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9 – a photo you took
Day 10 – a photo taken over 10 years ago of you
Day 11 – a photo of you recently
Day 12 – something you are OCD about
Day 13 – a fictional book
Day 14 – a non-fictional book
Day 15 – your dream house
Day 16 – a song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 – an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)
Day 18 – your wedding/future wedding/past wedding
Day 19 – a talent of yours
Day 20 – a hobby of yours
Day 21 – a recipe
Day 22 – a website
Day 23 – a youtube video
Day 24 – where I live
Day 25 – your day, in great detail
Day 26 – your week, in great detail
Day 27 – my worst habit
Day 28 – what’s in my handbag/purse
Day 29 – hopes,dreams, plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 – a dream for the future beyond the next year

0 Comment Luv: