Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dusting off my blog

So I've not really blogged faithfully in 2 years plus. Why you might ask? Well I guess when my husband and I was having marital problems I just lost interest in EVERYTHING!!! I am in college full time was attending a different school and had actually failed 2 courses. Not something I'm proud of but I transferred to a different college a few months after and it was a better fit. All in all after many prayers not only by me but many others my husband seemed to change and we began work on our issues. Things aren't always perfect by any means but our issues changed us, especially me FOREVER!
A few months later Devin was conceived and on our Anniversary night (I know way way too many details.) I felt with devin and while carrying him it was a whole new beginning for not only me and my husband but our little family.

But what will I blog about? I'm sure mostly my children as they are my life. Maybe the things we do and the places we go. I just feel like being a mommy I have a pretty boring life. But I really want to mostly dedicate this blog to my weight loss and returning to a healthy me. I feel so miserable and exhausted all the time. I've been doing Turbo Jam but I just don't feel it's enough so I want to step it up a notch. Not sure what other plan I'm going to try but I defiantly want it to be from beachbody. I've been eating junk so I'm wanting to detox my body. The past few days I've felt shaky, dizzy and really sick and I don't like feeling that way. I want to be back at my healthy self.

0 Comment Luv: