Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cat Fight

Well andrea had to bring her cat down here around
Christmas because her moms little boy was allergic to
it supposedly. We told andrea she could bring it down
here but she had to completely care for it. We told
since she was wanting it she had to buy its food and
litter. Well, for the last 2 weeks its been in heat.
Her mom claimed she had it fixed!! Well usually it
dashes off at the sight of leah. But, since its been
in heat it has actually let Leah hold it. I got my
camera out one day last week and took some pictures of
Leah playing with the cat. At one point I thought Leah
was gonna choke it to death. She was even sitting on
it like you would a horse. The pictures are really
funny!!!! I usually post using email on my iPod touch
then when I've got time I will publish my drafts for
this blog and add the pictures of Leah and Oreo,the
cat.
Marty got rid of the cat Sunday. Andrea and her daddy
got into it and moved back in with her mother. Oh
well, that's a story for another time.


____________________________________________

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

0 Comment Luv: