Wednesday, March 5, 2008

This just in: Finished Season 2 of lost

Well,last night hubby and I finally finished Season 2 of Lost. My husband kept saying that there was magnets that was causing various aircraft to crash and various ships to get shipwrecked and of course he was right!!! If I had been Hurley I would had punched Michaels lights out! I know he wanted his son back but He didn't care what he had to do to get him back in result of it. I guess any parent would be like that. It was amazing to see how many of the recorded documents where sent to the "headquarters" which in turn looked like a small landfill dump. I remember seeing guards gaurding the doors to a supossed hatch in that area but The gang found that it was nothing but a door that opened up to the land of notta...ziltch..nothing. It was all for show!!! I was talking to my husband about the magnets and We talked of maybe perhaps maybe this is why the Bermuda Triangle has so much mystery behind it. I just wonder if there are actually places like this? if they are what's the point? I really don't see a point to it!!! I really like charlie don't ask me why but i do. I guess he's had a hard life and overcame alot and I just don't think you have to prove yourself to anyone

0 Comment Luv: