Sunday, May 18, 2008

Long time no blog!!







Its been a long time since I've done any blogging. On march 20,2008 my husband was on his way home from work when a careless woman driver pulled out in front of him. He was going the legal speed too!! She hit him pretty hard and he skidded about 200 feet. His head went through the windsheild. Luckily he was wearing his
Seatbelt. The other driver had no lisecse, no insurance and several other citations. It doesn't seem fair that he has to go through this and nothing has happened to her. That night I had already had the house cleaned, supper done and I was just waiting for my husband to get home. Then I got the call and its changed our lives completely. Marty, my husband was in Erlanger Hospitial for almost 2 weeks. I never left his side except to grab something to eat. We have a now 19 month old daughter. It was so hard being away from her and I felt all alone. I felt noone was really there for me. In the past my dad would drive back in forth to see my sister crystals husband but I felt noone was really there for me. My sister lori came when she could. I often felt like breaking down and even still do. My whole world as I knew it was turned upside down. Luckily my husband is still alive I guess that's all that matters now.


Anyways my husband right side of his face was cut open so badly and gashed up he couldn't even open his eye for over a week. He dislocated & fractured his left index finger. It looked like a pretzel. He crushed about all the bones in his rotor cuff of his hip. He had to have surgery on his hip and still can't walk on it for at least another 6 weeks. Hopefully he will be able to go back to work after he does some physical theraphy on his leg. Just pray he will be able to.


Sent from my iPod

0 Comment Luv: