Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Healthy You Challenge

Lately I’ve been in such a funk where I don’t care, and I’m unsure why? Maybe its been cause, I’ve recently went back to school. I’m either busy chasing after my 2 year old daughter or the fact of trying to meet deadlines for school. The work for school is pretty easy, I have to say I’m doing pretty well for being out of school for almost 10 years. I’m currently taking 2 classes. A general class that I have to write this survival guide to going to college as my final project. English 101 its on how to effectively write essays. I have a 95 in the General class and a 93 in the English 101 so,I think I’m doing okay. Most of the things I’ve been graded on is grammar errors and I honestly think I could do better. I may over look something, or I might make some careless mistake. I guess I should apply myself a little better than I am if I want a better grade.

Okay, on to The Healthy You Challenge. I’m not doing well at all. I’ve actually went up a pound. I’ve not been walking cause the treadmill is in the storage shed and its so HOT in there!!! I’ve not been playing on the wii either. I got the Wii-Fit and haven’t used it much. My husbands cousin lives with us and My Wii is in his room cause there is no room for it anywhere else. I feel either I’m too busy with school or chasing after leah to get to play on it. I don’t like playing on it when he is in there or he maybe watching tv so, I don’t always get to :(( I guess I need to make more of an effort in trying to get on there for at least 30 minutes a day. Its just my husband works late and usually has to tend to the farm animals and no one really to watch leah. So, i let my time for any Wii session take a back seat. I know I really need to workout though. I ordered the 30 Day shred and only done it once. This house we live in I’m not sure but, I think if I did those jumping jacks on there that everyone would think there was an earthquake or something. I guess I’m not making an effort at anything besides caring for my little girl and doing my school work.

I also won a Weight Watchers Online Membership for 3 months and I’m really not using it very much at all! I figured it would be much more encouraging to want to eat better but, it hasn’t. The forums seem dead to me. I will post messages but get few responses if any at all. I guess I should take advantage and at least find some good recipes. I guess I just feel discouraged that this is an impossible feat right now. I have a little under 100 lbs that I’m wanting to loose and it just seems impossible.

Technorati Tags:

0 Comment Luv: