Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Missing in Action


Sorry I've been away. I've been so busy lately. Its been so crazy. I started school on June 8th in which, I've decided to become a teacher. I know there are alot of teachers who inspired me so I can only hope I can do the same.
I've got enough financial aid left over that I can get me a new Laptop for school. Yah me! I think I've finally decided on going with a Apple MacBook Pro. I'm going with the new 13 inch Macbook Pro. I'm getting 4G memory with the 500GB Harddrive. I can get a free iPod Touch I've got the 1st Generation iPod Touch but, my husband has been wanting one so, thought I'd give him the old one and I'd keep the newer one since it has the speaker system in it now. I'm also needing to get me a printer as well, so I will need to get that in a few weeks too. I can go through the apple store and get one pretty much free but, I can get it one fairly cheap at walmart too that will work just fine. In both the classes I'm taking I'm doing pretty good. I have a 95% in my English 101 and my Gen Class I've got a 93% so I think that is pretty good so far. I'm hoping the next time I blog it will be from a Mac.

0 Comment Luv: