Sunday, July 19, 2009

Eating my own words!

Have you ever said you would NEVER Do something? Be it something you most dread or something you could never result to? Yes, I'm eating my own words, and I didn't realize it till this morning! I said I'd never be as big as someone in my family. I'm not going to say who because, I run the risk of them finding this or anyone in my family finding this and it getting back to them. I wouldn't want them finding this, and hurting their feelings. I'm just not that kind of person. Anyhow, I'm eating my own words then some, I weigh more than they do by 30+ pounds!

I started the month off of trying to workout at least 3 days a week on the Wii-Fit but, my hip started acting up yet again! ugh!!!! I wished I had insurance to find out what is going on. I should kick my husbands rear for dropping my insurance. I've fallen so many time in the last few years so, maybe my body has just gotten weaker in that area. Walking seems about the only thing I can do. I've got to do something. I'm tired of feeling miserable about myself. Its just what does one person do when they live with other people and they want fried foods or even high carb foods? They get mad cause, they think your better than them or something by not eating their food. It stupid! But, how else does everyone expect to take back your health? You have to take the bulls by the horns so to expect. You have to be responsible for your own health.

I started getting some of the biggest loser workouts. I plan to have all of them as well, as Jillian Michaels workouts. That way I have a wide range of workouts to do. I wished I had the room for my treadmill in my house now. But, have no idea where I'd put it. Things have been overwhelming lately. Especially, since going back to school. Most nights I have homework. The nights, I don't I actually want a break. I just feel that I'm always doing something with school, housework or chasing after the little one, so when I do get some time off I want to rest. I guess school has just taken over more than I thought it would. I've been all over the place on what I want to do with my life. At first I wanted to be finished with school as quick as I could to get a better job then, was kinda talked into going into a major I'm not happy with. I mean I love learning but, I don't think teaching is the route I want to go with. So, I'm going with Law as my final decision on my major. Its truly what I want to do with my life. I love everything to do with law. Be it a lawyer or even down to finding out how it all works. My ultimate goal would be to become a lawyer, and I know its going to take awhile but, I think its what I want to do.

This week I'm going to try and workout everyday, or at least 3-4 a week be it walking 30 mins on the treadmill or a workout dvd. I'm tired of feeling bad about myself. I'm bettering myself, by going to school. I can better myself by choosing the right choices for my health too.

0 Comment Luv: