Friday, November 11, 2011

The Disney Store Tangled(Repunzel) Doll

Leah loves the movie "Tangled" She has watched it on Netflix over and over again. She now knows the movie by heart. How could I not get her "Tangled" themed birthday gift. I began looking around for her a gift. I didn't really care for any of the dolls at local Walmart so I decided to look online when I discovered the Disney Store. Where I found a Repunzel doll. It came late so I decided to give it to her at her Birthday party. Which we had both the kids a Birthday party last weekend. She honestly thought we didn't get anything for her birthday party. Aww how sad :( we made her open it up last. She was so excited she got her very own Repunzel doll. It was one of those moments that just takes your breath away that you had or rather I had a hand in making her happy. I was beside myself and needless to say I almost cried. How corny is that. I'll post more pictures this week since its Devin's 1st Birthday this week I didn't want to share many of the Birthday pictures til then.

1 Comment Luv:

Amanda T said...

Awe! How sweet. :) My daughter is a huge Rapunzel fan too. We watch it so much, I know all of the words. bahahaha! She also has one of those dolls. Its so cute, my advice is to put the hair up in a pony tail. :) lol. It gets a crazy mess if not, but Kaylee takes hers everywhere so that could be why. But, I'm so glad she loved her present. :) Hope you guys are having a great weekend. ♥♥