Thursday, November 3, 2011

Not much happening

Hi Everyone, Hope this post finds everyone doing well. We’ve not been doing a whole lot lately especially with both of the kids being sick. First Leah was sick, she gotten Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease from another kid at school. First they break out with a fever then 3-4 days later they will break out with clear looking blisters on their hands, feet and inside their mouths. It’s not really that bad but it is contagious, especially for little ones. So of Course Devin ended up getting it as well, in addition to him already cutting his baby molars. For 2 weeks I believe both kids where tag teaming me and keeping me up at all hours of the day and night. We went to a Halloween Festival at our Church and the whole night Devin was up. Ugh!!!! talk about getting no rest. Needless to say the next day we didn’t attend church. Hubby let me go back to bed and he didn’t wake me and I slept til 10 a.m. and to be honest I could had slept longer, however I thought it was already late enough.


Finals are getting closer to being due in my Sociology 101 class, so I’ve started working on that. I am soooooo ready for a break, I’ll be glad when Christmas Arrives. I feel like my brain is fried, and that between housework, my children and school I don’t have a moment to myself. I have a few posting I’ve been thinking about doing over the next couple days, so please come back soon and look for them. It’s coming a storm here, so I must go. Have a great night.




Mary Beth


Boo Bear’s Place

0 Comment Luv: