Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I've went bongers

I've known that the Jeep Grand Cherokee we bought has some things wrong with it but I never thought it was to bad. What can I say?? I love Jeeps!! The fuel pump has been making a funny noise so we thought that it was going out. Well my husband put a new fuel filter on it a few months ago it helped but, I guess it wasn't going to fix my problem. Yesterday on my way to work it was acting funny. I could barely touch the gas pedal. It kept jerking it acted like it was coming out of it and thought I could get home from work but I could only go 5-10 MPH and there where times it was like it had stalled. I even pulled over several times. It took 30 mins for me to get home. I was such a nervous wreck by the time I got home I just gave the keys to my hubby and told him to find out what's wrong. He thought it could be bad gas but, he called me like 3 hours later him and his cousin,Wayne was stranded. We ended up pulling the jeep in with a 1977 Chevy Silverado
pickup truck. Pretty bad and old truck had to haul in a fairly new jeep. My husband called autozone and its Gonna cost around $250 for a new fuel pump. That will pretty much eat up my whole check. Ugh!! Can things get any worse.
Sent from my iPod Touch

0 Comment Luv: