Thursday, June 5, 2008

So tired of being tired!!

Well, again last night it was almost 11:30 P.M. Before I was able to go to sleep. I was downloading a few more movies to put onto my iPod Touch. Now, I have a total of 7 movies on my iPod Touch. I'm probably gonna have to either buy a version of Magic Dvd ripper if find a different program that's free!! I hate to cause I really like magic DVD ripper plus I've already learned to use it. But it costs $30.00 for the full version. I might buy it when I get paid.
Well, waynes cousin, wyatt has been spending the night and they are always playing that stupid video game or he wants to use my computer. They are gonna have to do something so I can get in bed by 10 pm. If he wants to use my computer he needs to do it a little earlier.

Sent from my iPod

0 Comment Luv: