Monday, January 2, 2012

Goals for 2012

With it being a new year I know it may be cliche but I wanted to begin the New Years right!
I love Pinterest and I've found a lot of really great ideas for getting back in shape, eating right and just all around fitness tips. So I have found this 31 Day Fitness Calendar that I want to do as well
January 1st-- List 10 Goals for 2012

1. Move More. Eat less.
2. Drink more water at least 64 oz/ day
3. Find Healthy recipes especially for dinners at home with my family.
4. Eat out less.
5. Cut down on soda's.
6. Begin Body By Vi Challenge By March. It's an expensive program.
7. Find Healthy Breakfast/lunch options
8. Cut down on unhealthy snacking
9. Eat more fiber watch sugar/sodium content.
10. Walk/run 3-5 days a week. 1-2 x's a week workout DVD or Pilates.

0 Comment Luv: