Sunday, March 29, 2009

Having A Great Weekend!

I hope everyone is having a Great Weekend! Me & the Toddler are sitting here watching Son In-Law with Paulie Shore. I love him & wished he was in more movies.
I'm trying to get back on plan and finally get out of the 260's once & for all. Hopefully I will be below the 260's before my 30th Birthday which is on April 6th.
My Plan:

•eat a healthy breakfast of oatmeal every morning!

•drink 64 oz. Of water daily

•Take a Daily Multi-Vitamin

•Walk/run on Treadmill 3 days/week

•workout to The Firm DVDs 2 days/week

I weighed in yesterday and I gained. So, I'm working my butt off this week so I will see a loss next Saturday. I can do this!!!

1 Comment Luv:

Twix said...

Posting that recipe you requested. Thanks for your inquiry! Thankfully the recipe is a simple one and great to have made up for those tight times. Have a wonderful week! :D