Monday, March 23, 2009

I’m The Invisible woman

 

Monday,March 9,2009 – 11:45 AM

 

I’m Currently sitting At my little Home Office Using Windows Live Writer to write this post. Hopefully I will be able to save this as a draft and be able to post this as SOON as my Internet is working again! Please Please Forgive me! We got our Cable bill and to be Honest its just not Been paid! So No TV & NO Internet!! I feel really bad about it but,lets me honest and that’s why I created this blog is to be honest and vent when I need to because THIS is MY Blog! I’m thinking my unemployment should be here in the Morning when the mail arrives so as soon as it gets here I’m going Straight to pay it! Nothing more than this makes me irritated. I hate being without internet & TV. The TV can be a lifesaver when it comes to having a toddler.

Like I said before I created this to be Honest so,here it is. My husbands work since Thanksgiving has gotten less and less. He was Working 56+ Hours a Week. Lately he’s Been VERY Lucky to get 40 hours a week. With a husband that pay child support,various insurance as well as keep his family fed and a warm bed to sleep in he needs more work or I’m going to have to work. Badly as I hate to leave her AGAIN! But,I will NOT move in with family ever Again! I love having our own place and who wouldn’t,right? I told my husband I would sell myself on the street before I EVER moved back in with his Aunt & Uncle! I wouldn’t ever do that but,I’d almost do anything to prevent that! That how bad I hated living with them. I got laid off and if you are up to date on my blog you know that I had to repay so overpayment to the Unemployment. Well,its almost paid off and as of Today its paid in full! Thankfully I still have more money that I can draw. Its not much since I’ve not worked much in the last few years but,at least it will help. Hubby doesn’t know this but,With the new stimulus package they have it to where you can get extra $$ each week. I’m thinking of saving that to either get my Wii fixed (yeah that’s another story for another time!) or getting a Bigger Hard Drive for my computer. :) I found one that’s probably 10X’s bigger than mine inside my computer Tower. I take lots of pictures,have lots of music and have lots of videos that I currently have on my computer that I want to save on a hard drive and I’m thinking my computer will feel like new. I want to put all my Media Stuff on the new harddrive. So that is my plan!

 

Anyways,ummm I say that word alot! smile_omg LOL I would like to find something to do???? ummm as far as making money. So if your reading this and have any ideas please email me and let me know what you got! I would love to start a little side home business nothing too big that it requires me to be away from Leah for Long hours at a time but,something to do while she is playing or napping? Or maybe a few hours to where I can get family or one of my girlfriends to help out with Leah. I want something that’s LEGIT!!! I just need to make the extra cash to help my husband out! Even if its $50 a week! I also,would like to not have to put TONS of money into it seeing how we are on a really tight budget right now. So if you have any ideas I would love to know just email me I know there are some of you out there that has some great ideas on starting a Home Business.

0 Comment Luv: