Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Feeling Pretty Darn Good

Did any of you watch Biggest Loser Last Night? I've watched about 75% of it that I Tivo and I must say I love to Transformations of the Contestants. They look so Great. I think Mike is really looking Great too! I really felt bad for his brother Max and hope to maybe see more of his cause his story broke my heart and I really wanted and still want him to Succeed. But,his brother is right just because we aren't on Biggest Loser doesn't mean we can't succeed at this weight loss thing either. We don't need a Show to be successful at it. If we want it we can achieve it! Like MammaBear June Told me in comments yesterday What's The use? My husband & Child. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what everyone in the world thinks of me but that of my husband and child and everyone else that loves me. At the end of the day I want to be here for them and be 100% for them.
I got on the Treadmill for a few while the toddler napped and she woke up and wanted to walk on it too so I walked a little bit more with her walking with me. She's 2 1/2 years old now as of this week and just by seeing me walk she loves to get on there and walk. Sometimes she gets more of a workout on it than I do. But,I hope to instill these sort of things into her where when she gets older she will want to go for a walk or even a run.
I've got loads of pictures I want to put up here of the Easter Weekend will try and get to that tomorrow. Took her to see the Easter bunny and she love it!!! I got tons of pictures of it and she looks so cute with it! She cried when she had to leave the bunny. My back has been killing me lately not sure if its a UTI or if its just pain? I guess I better drink more water I have no excuse I have a Brita Pitcher and a Brita faucet filter so no excuses there. I've even gotten marty my husband to take up on drinking water and he hates water. oNCE it starts warming up I'm going to try and get my husband to go for walks with me after suppertime. We use to do that alot when we first married but we haven't done that in a long time.

2 Comment Luv:

Chubby Chick said...

Oh... my heart broke for Max last night as I watched BL! I SO want him to lose weight and gain a healthy and happy life!

And the contestants did look fabulous after their makeovers!

Unknown said...

I cried when Mike and Max had their little chat. I hope that Mike and Ron can help Max when they get home.

I agree with June, the only person who really matters is your daughter! Everyone else comes in second to your beautiful little girl. Hope you are feeling better soon.