Tuesday, April 28, 2009
How is everyone doing?? I hope all is well with everyone. I lost .5
lbs this week not what I wanted to see but at least it's a loss. I
worked out 2 x's this past week and I know I could of done better. If
my darn hip wasn't hurting so bad. I've been taking 800 mg ibprofen to
help with the pain and its helped a little. Sunday the toddler and I
was already awake and my husband slept in and when he got up he came
into the living room and leah looked up at him and said "I'm pregnant"
LOL it was soooo funny! I think I laughed for 5 minutes. Kids really
do say the darnest things.
I went for a pap smear this morning they said they call me with the
results. I have to go back May 11th for a pregnancy test they said
they where too busy to do it today. My period hasn't been regular
since last October. So we will see.

I found out last night that since I'm laid off I may be able to return
to school as part of the stimulus plan so I'm here at my local career
center trying to find more info about it.

Sent from my iPod Touch


Sent from my iPod Touch

0 Comment Luv: