Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday!!!!!

Yep! Today is my Birthday. My 30th Birthday to be Exact!!! Have I done
anything special to Celebrate??? No I haven't. It seems like things
aren't getting any better for us Financially and I think tomorrow I'm
going job hunting. Our Anniversary was in Febuary as was Valentine's
Day. My husband didn't do one solid thing for me to even Celebrate the
event. I know we are struggling but, he could of done something. He
gave me $40 for my Birthday but, get this..... He had to borrow it for
gas money to go back & forth. I know the last thing I should be is
greedy but it's been like this for the last 5 years. I'm so sick and
tired of doing without. I know I should be thankful for what I do have
but I'm just so sick of it!!! I don't know what's going on with my
Internet it's not worked since earlier this morning. My cable tv is
working so I know it's not been cut off the bill isn't even due yet.
So I'm not sure what's going
on?!?!?! Anyways, I guess I'm just a little depressed today cause
it's just me and my 2 year old today! My prepaid Verizon Cell Phone is
out of mins and I can't even use the computer. So I'm without any sort
of communication with the World and here it is my 30th Birthday!!! I
guess with it being my birthday I'm just depressed Happy Birthday to
me ð‡.
I weighed myself last night and I've gained 5 lbs ugh!!!! I really
must start getting on track. I've been so tired lately. My right leg
has been going numb and I've even had cramp like feelings from my butt
muscle down to my ankle. Last night before I went to bed I elevated it
and this morning It felt better!! I'm hoping I can find a job soon and
maybe I can get health insurance so I can start seeing a doctor.
Maybe he/she can find out what's going on.
Sent from my iPod Touch

3 Comment Luv:

ani pesto said...

Happy Birthday! I do hope the day brightens for you {{hugs}}

Brandi said...

Happy belated Birthday! ((((hugs)))) It will get better, just believe it will, casting out all doubt, and it will happen. Your mind can create better circumstances. It sounds hokey, but it's not. I promise! God made us to create, and it starts in the mind. I'll pray for you, sweetie!

Unknown said...

Sorry your birthday was so sad. Hope you are doing better today. Happy belated birthday.