Saturday, July 12, 2008

100 Calorie Packs are they really Healthy for You????

100 Calorie Packs are they really Healthy for You????


Yesterday, I watched the Today Show when I got to work. They had a doctor on there that had written a book about how food fuels our metabalism. He said that eating fruits high in sugar are better for you than processed foods that's high in sugar which I agree with. But he was saying to stay away from all of the 100 calorie packs. I agree that the more carbs you eat the more carbs you want but, if you do it smartly I think you could have a little snack just don't eat the whole box of 'em. But, I always make sure I eat my fruits first. That's why I love Weight Watchers. You can eat healthy while eat the foods that you love. I really feel that if you deprive yourself of what you crave your setting yourself up for failure. So here is my theory eat the foods you love but, do it smartly. Find low calorie/ low point foods finds and always remember portion control.


Sent from my iPod

0 Comment Luv: