Monday, July 14, 2008

Getting on the stick

Getting on the stick

I'm sitting here watching Sex & The City at work. I'm so bored out of my mind. So, I've been recording Sex & The City and Scrubs on Mrs. Anderson's Tivo.
Well, I lost 4 lbs this week. A pretty good loss for my 1st week on Weight Watchers. The loss alone has gotten me on this high where I actually want to eat healthy and exercise. I'm feeling pretty good about it. I made me some chilli but I added some morning star crumblers instead of the regular ground beef that I usually cook with. I have no idea how much points they are but, it couldn't be as much as the regular chilli I usually make. I usually eat breakfast once I get to work but this morning Mrs. Anderson's nephews came so, it was after 10am before I ever ate.
I've been reading different weight loss blogs for motivation throughout my day. It's been a great motivation for me but, when I updated my iPod this weekend it took off my RSS Reader off my iPod :-( ugh I think I'm going to buy an app for my iPod off iTunes called b-Line I believe?? I thought I would get that to read the blogs I read. Ahh.. Going through withdrawals here I love reading them for support, tips and even getting new recipes for Weight Watchers.


Sent from my iPod Touch

1 Comment Luv:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.. And for your kind words. 4 lbs is great! Good job!