Saturday, July 26, 2008

My progress

My progress

Well yesterday could had been better. I got up and went walking and the road we live on is hilly and I didn't even walk a mile and it took 15 mins to walk it. I think it was not even a half mile. My husband said not to be too hard on myself cause 1. I just started walking again 2. The road we live on has a big hill. Maybe I can start walking after work and that would make a full 30 mins a day. I wished there was someone close by to teach me pilates I would love to do pilates a few times a week to work my body that way I'm doing it right. Maybe if marty goes to work maybe I could go to the cookeville pilates studio once a week. And maybe if I could do floor pilates work on my own maybe that would be enough pilates for the week.
Yesterday I pretty well stayed within my points but, martys aunt made spagetti. Any sort of pasta is my weakness. I actually had a smartones spagetti meal I could had eaten Instead but didn't. It's just I love spagetti!!! I think I'm doing much better today but I thought I might do some firm workout tonight since I wasn't able to go walking this morning. I thought I'd try and do one of my firm videos a few nights a week. While hubby is showering. I may have to stop and make Leah behave. LOL she can be a mess. But I love her. We sat on the porch swing before I had to give her a bath and hubby and I was snuggling while Leah played and she saw us hugging up to each other. She wanted to sit between us like a caperone. LOL. We began hugging up to her too. It was so cute. It felt so good just to cuddle up to my two fave people. Like I wanted time to stop for us to enjoy that moment. Leah began kissing her daddy then she would kiss me. Then it was kissing and
hugging her daddy or mommy!! I love being a mother. I only wished I had more time. I dread if hubby goes back to work. I'll probably have to find a new babysitter. Which is probably best anyways Martys aunt has watched her in the past and she is babysitting way too many kids as it is. I might check with my bestfriend Cherri she's at home all day anyways. It would give her some extra cash too. Hubby asked if his 18 year old cousin,Wayne could babysit and I told him noway in this life!!! He's a young boy and I think it's inapporiate for a young boy to watch any little girl. There is something I don't trust about him. I would rather pay someone I know that I trust than do that. Somewhere I know my child is safe.


Sent from my iPod Touch

0 Comment Luv: