Friday, July 11, 2008

Failure is NOT an Option for me

Failure is NOT an Option for me

Today has been a pretty good day for me although I should be drinking more water. But, I'm working on that. I seem to do well at work as long as I pack my Breakfast & lunch as healthy as I can. Living with my husband's family can be stressful at times and DH aunt acts ticked off if I don't eat what she cooks. But, it is my body right? Last night I actually felt guilty for not eating that junk so what did I do? I ate it!! As I was eating it I felt like such a failure. With each little I felt like I was cheating on a lover.
For supper we had homemade country biscuits with gravy and northern beans which I hate. I hate almost all beans. There was also some kind of meat porkchops perhaps. Which looked like it was rolled in flour and fried in grease of course. I don't even like foods like that so why in the world did I even eat it??
I've been walking around the local Elementary School which is not even a five minute walk from the house. My little girl came and got in our bed last night and around 7am she began gabbing and my hubby was playing with her and said honey did you know her diaper was off!! I started to laugh. He said all I could see was her butt in my face. It was hilarious. Im trying to pottytrain her but, I work all day and its close to 6pm when I get home. My hubby mostly watches her with the help of his aunt but it doesn't seem like they ever helped with the potty training. If I could just get her potty train I would be happy with myself on the parenting front. She was broke from a pacifer by the time she was 3 months old. The bottle took a little longer than I liked. She held onto it longer than most little kids I think cause of dh car wreck. She didn't have either parent for close to 2 weeks and I think she used the bottle for some sort of security. She's now able
to drink from a real cup without spilling it well,most of the time. Although she still drinks from a sippy to help prevent so many spills. Okay enough of weight loss & my parenting woes. I have 45 mins before I get off work. Planning on taking a walk before i get to the house.


Sent from my iPod

0 Comment Luv: