Thursday, February 26, 2009

No Rest for The Wicked

Some call me wicked not sure if I need to believe that or not :p I decided to change my blog back to its orginal format. I had a few ppl trying to comment on blogs and didn't know how. I guess having a Cute Blog can be confusing. So wanted to have it where anyone could comment.

Yesterday I took a nap with the toddler and hubby got the toddler to sleep and I played on the computer for an hour so around 11pm i went to bed! I was in the middle of getting the 3 Column Layout to working not sure if it was just on my mind and bugging me that I couldn't figure it out or what but,I couldn't sleep. So today i plan on NOT Napping with the Toddler. I really Need To Workout and Get my Workout in. I've not worked out in over a week. I'm loosing,yes but,I want to continue working in the right direction.

I was about to give toddler a bath and Her little shampooing cup fell on my toe. Hurt like the dickens!! Its still sore.

I started a challenge well not started it doesn't Start Till March 1st--this weekend! But a Fellow HYC is doing it. Its something different everyday and I want to try and follow 5 of 7 days will try for 6 but,sometimes I'm not on target with that. I don't like working out on Sundays I really feel thats family time.

I will be so glad when the Cute As a Button Sale is Over so I can try and get everything organized here in my little home office. I hate things being in a mess. I still have books all over the place. I'm suppose to be getting a book shelf designed and painted by my husband for Our Anniversary but,he's still not finished it. I've been staying on him to try and get it finished by this weekend. I told him My office will be the way I want it by Sunday. Aren't I demanding? lol:-)

Not much going on in my world today. Planning on Watching Some Ally McBeal Online cause I am in this mood to watch older shows lately. I thought I would workout while toddler is napping,maybe clean some house and maybe continue to try and get some of these clothes tagged and ready to put in the sale

2 Comment Luv:

Karen said...

I love Ally McBeal and am so disappointed that it still hasn't been released on DVD. Where do you watch it online?

By the way, just started reading your blog (and following) so hello!

ani pesto said...

Hi there, taken me a while but I just wanted to pop by and say "hello" and thanks for visiting my blog.

HYC's been a really great way for me to have the accountability of a weekly weigh-in seeing as I'm not going to any WW style meetings or doing this with any one else. The added bonus has been the amazing support and fantastic people with such interesting blogs out there.

I look forward to getting to know you :-)