Thursday, August 28, 2008

I have this feeling

I have a feeling that I'm the only one that visits this blog but, yours truly. But that's okay. This is for me anyways. I've been blogging through my wordpress blog lately. Most of the time I blog using my iPod touch. I really hope blogger designs a web app for the iPod Touch/iPhone soon!!! Wordpress has one why not blogger?? I work out in the country and I have No Wi-Fi acess so, I have no way of sending messages to my blog or to anyone for that matter till I get home. I wished someone would design an app program because it would be so easier to keep blog post in one central location. Plus I would love the app to be able to take pics or add pics from your albums you have already in your iPhone/iPod Touch. Hopefully someone will design something soon.

Sent from my iPod Touch


Update: I've not been here in about a week if not more! I really love blogging using my iPod Touch but there are no apps for blogging with blogger. Which,I hate. I have been using wordpress but,Blogger is much simpler for me to use. I've actually had about 3 different people to visit my blog this week and I'm so excited I'm actually getting peeps to visit my little corner of the world.

0 Comment Luv: